Buy on Amazon

What I am reading- Trying to learn about investing

What I am reading..


So I am not making any recommendations, only letting you know what I'm reading right now. I'm basically a Christian blog so I can't say I always 100% agree with all the reading materials I look at but I am beginning this book and so far it seems pretty clear if you are VERY new to thinking about investing. I'm sure you'll find it informative for your financial planning.

Broke Millennial is by  Erin Lowry, she has a book that precedes this one, but this one is mainly about investing. So far its pretty easy to read and straight forward, you might want to check it out. I do love that her background is similar to mine in theater and a non finance major so if you are intimated by investment books this may be one to check out. 


Comments

Popular Posts